Sirens Series - Roxanne
Starting At: $1,599.00
Jerry Harvey has been designing the worlds finest custom earphones for almost two decades and this newest innovation is no exception. Jerry Harvey Audio is proud to announce our most alluring custom offering yet, from the all new Sirens Series, Roxanne. Equipped with soundrIVe technology, our newest proprietary mini quad drivers, Roxanne lures you in with the widest frequency range you’ll ever hear and then seduces you with the first variable bass control IEM cable; adjustable, so you can shape the sweet spot of your low end to irresistible levels. Be careful, this Siren's song might just be the last you'll ever want to hear.
- Powered by SoundrIVe technology; Quad low, Quad Mid and Quad High balanced armature driver per side
- Variable bass output, adjustable from cable; user controlled low frequency drivers with the adjustable bass (0 - +15db). Frequency ranges from flat bass response up to +15db (10hZ to 100 Hz.)
- Integrated 3-way crossover
- Triple Bore
- Noise Isolation -26dB
- 4-pin cable connection, with twist lock mechanism
- Input Connector: 1/8” (3.5mm), Gold-Plated
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 23kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 119dB @ 1mW
- Impedance: 15 Ohms
- Freqphase time|phase WaveGuide
- Includes a Personalized Jerry Harvey Signature IEM case or Carbon Fiber and Aircraft Aluminum Carrying Case with custom molded tray, Wax Tool and Comply Wrap sample
- Screw Driver, used to adjust the variable bass
- Shirt Clip to hold your cable in place
Decisions, decisions. When we said "custom," we meant it. Choose the look that fits your style – you can even make your mark with custom artwork(PRO MUSIC ONLY). The complete color list can be seen here*.
Colors are not guaranteed. One man's taupe is another man's burnt sienna.
Unlike marriage, we know color choice is a big decision, so choose wisely. Once your order is placed, there's no going back.
Upon request, JHA will send you an artwork mock-up, so you can see how that Grateful Dead logo looks on fuchsia (Not our first choice). Any additional mock-ups (to hang above your mantle, in wallet-size to show off to coworkers) will cost you $10.
If you have some additional design requests, such as a different color or artwork for the left or right IEM, please let us know in the additional design comments.Choose Shell Color
JH Audio provides a limited warranty against poor-fitting JH Pro IEMs for a period of 30 days from the original shipping date. Material defects or workmanship issues in either the external shell or internal components are covered for a period of one year from the original shipping date. Damage or breakage due to use contrary to JH Audio instruction, ordinary wear and tear, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, unauthorized repair, acts of God (including locusts), or modification of any part of the product is NOT covered by the warranty. The supplied cord is not covered by the warranty.