Siren Series - Angie™
Starting At: $1,375.00
The third offering in the “Siren Series” is aptly named after the Rolling Stones song “Angie”. Written by Mick Jagger and Keith Richards and recorded in November and December 1972, "Angie" is an acoustic-guitar-driven ballad, which tells of the end of a romance. Richards, who wrote almost all the music and lyrics for the song, claimed in his autobiography that the name Angie was a pseudonym for heroin, and that the song was about his attempt to quit using it while detoxing in Switzerland.
The audio signature is reference quality with the same 4th order crossover network as Layla. Angie's dual low, dual mid and quad high configuration gives a very accurate representation of whatever source it has to reproduce. Designed for optimum top-end extention with minimal distortion. The mid driver is perfectly flat from 10hz to 5khz. Low driver designed for steeper low pass and with virtualy no distortion. Bass response is perfectly flat when attenuated or up to +10 db of bass boost at 60hz when boosted.
Note: This is a custom product. For Universal Fit, please contact Astell & Kern.
U.S. Patent No. 8,897,463.
Freqphase U.S. Patent No. 8,925,674
- Custom-made Proprietary Balanced Armature Drivers (8 per side)
- Powered by soundrIVe technology: Dual Low, Dual Mid and Quad High balanced armature drivers per side
- Variable bass output, adjustable from cable; user controlled low frequency drivers with the adjustable bass (0 - +10db). Frequency ranges from flat bass response up to +15db (10hZ to 100 Hz.)
- Integrated 4th Order crossover
- Triple Bore
- Noise Isolation -26dB
- Moon Audio cable with 4-pin connection and Machined Aluminum Locking Collar
- Input Connector: 1/8” (3.5mm), Gold-Plated
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 23kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 117dB @ 1mW
- Impedance: 17 Ohms
- Freqphase time|phase WaveGuide
- Includes: a Red Personalized Jerry Harvey Signature IEM case, Wax Tool and Comply Wrap sample, Screw Driver
- Shirt Clip to hold your cable in place
Decisions, decisions. When we said "custom," we meant it. Choose the look that fits your style – you can even make your mark with custom artwork(PRO MUSIC ONLY). The complete color list can be seen here*.
Colors are not guaranteed. One man's taupe is another man's burnt sienna.
Unlike marriage, we know color choice is a big decision, so choose wisely. Once your order is placed, there's no going back.
Upon request, JHA will send you an artwork mock-up, so you can see how that Grateful Dead logo looks on fuchsia (Not our first choice). Any additional mock-ups (to hang above your mantle, in wallet-size to show off to coworkers) will cost you $10.
If you have some additional design requests, such as a different color or artwork for the left or right IEM, please let us know in the additional design comments.Choose Shell Color
JH Audio provides a limited warranty against poor-fitting JH Pro IEMs for a period of 30 days from the original shipping date. Material defects or workmanship issues in either the external shell or internal components are covered for a period of one year from the original shipping date. Damage or breakage due to use contrary to JH Audio instruction, ordinary wear and tear, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, unauthorized repair, acts of God (including locusts), or modification of any part of the product is NOT covered by the warranty. The supplied cord is not covered by the warranty.