Siren Series - Layla™
Starting At: $2,725.00
This all new flagship model is nothing short of stunning sonically, as well as visually. The second in the “Siren Series” line, it is worthy of being named after one of the most famous love songs in Rock history. Recorded By Eric Clapton, with his band Derek and the Dominos and released in 1970 on Layla and other Love songs. Layla was inspired by Clapton's unrequited love for Pattie Boyd, the wife of his friend George Harrison.
As the first reference/mastering IEM from Jerry Harvey, Layla's bass response is perfectly flat when turned down and has +13db of boost at 60Hz when fully turned up.
Layla has the most sophisticated crossover network ever put into a IEM. The shape of all crossover filters are all 4th order. This crossover circuit combined with the Freqphase waveguide and new proprietary quad drivers deliver an audio quality that will truly put you at the mix position in the recording studio, whether it's hearing exactly what the mixer/producer and band wanted you to hear, mixing your own tracks or performing live.
Note: This is a custom product. For Universal Fit, please contact Astell & Kern.
U.S. Patent No. 8,897,463.
Freqphase U.S. Patent No. 8,925,674
- Custom-made Proprietary Balanced Armature Drivers (12 per side)
- Powered by soundrIVe technology: Quad low, Quad Mid and Quad High balanced armature drivers per side
- Variable bass output, adjustable from cable; user controlled low frequency drivers with the adjustable bass (0 - +10db). Frequency ranges from flat bass response up to +15db (10hZ to 100 Hz.)
- Integrated 4th Order crossover
- Triple Bore with Stainless Steel Tubing
- Noise Isolation -26dB
- Moon Audio cable with 4-pin connection and Machined Aluminum Locking Collar
- Input Connector: 1/8” (3.5mm), Gold-Plated
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 23kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 117dB @ 1mW
- Impedance: 20 Ohms
- Freqphase time|phase WaveGuide
- Includes: a Personalized Carbon Fiber and Black Aluminum Carrying Case, Wax Tool and Comply Wrap sample, Screw Driver
- Shirt Clip to hold your cable in place
Decisions, decisions. When we said "custom," we meant it. Choose the look that fits your style – you can even make your mark with custom artwork(PRO MUSIC ONLY). The complete color list can be seen here*.
Colors are not guaranteed. One man's taupe is another man's burnt sienna.
Unlike marriage, we know color choice is a big decision, so choose wisely. Once your order is placed, there's no going back.
Upon request, JHA will send you an artwork mock-up, so you can see how that Grateful Dead logo looks on fuchsia (Not our first choice). Any additional mock-ups (to hang above your mantle, in wallet-size to show off to coworkers) will cost you $10.
If you have some additional design requests, such as a different color or artwork for the left or right IEM, please let us know in the additional design comments.Choose Shell Color
JH Audio provides a limited warranty against poor-fitting JH Pro IEMs for a period of 30 days from the original shipping date. Material defects or workmanship issues in either the external shell or internal components are covered for a period of one year from the original shipping date. Damage or breakage due to use contrary to JH Audio instruction, ordinary wear and tear, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, unauthorized repair, acts of God (including locusts), or modification of any part of the product is NOT covered by the warranty. The supplied cord is not covered by the warranty.